- Click here to download a YIEP application (can be completed digitally)
- AFTER YOU COMPLETE THE APPLICATION, CHOOSE "PRINT" (NOT DOWNLOAD). CHOOSE "SAVE AS PDF" AS THE DESTINATION PRINTER. YOU CAN THEN SAVE AND EMAIL THE APPLICATION TO THEYIEP@GMAIL.COM
- You may also print the application, complete in dark ink, and mail, fax or scan & email to YIEP.
- Please send the application, required transcripts and forms, and the registration fee to:
567 Cedarhill Road
Far Rockaway, New York 11691
- Please carefully read the information about YIEP and Bellevue University located on this website.
- Choose a Degree and a Major
Decide whether you are registering for an undergraduate degree or graduate degree. Decide your major.
- Course Dates and Info
Visit the “Home” and “Degree Programs” pages on this web site to see the upcoming calendar for your degree and updated degree information.
Fill out the application (application on the left of this page)
- Financial Aid
See sections on fees and financial aid so that you are fully aware of the cost of this program.
- Financial Aid, Grants and Loans
If you are applying for government financial aid, grant and loans in the undergraduate program or government loans in the graduate degree program, be sure you have filled out the FAFSA forms which can be found in the Financial Aid page of the web site. Bellevue University FAFSA code is 002538.
Send official transcripts to YIEP with your application form. Please see below, item number 10 for the address.
Include a check, non-refundable if you are accepted into the program, for $1,000 made out to YIEP. If you’d like to pay by credit card, please call YIEP.
- Application and Other Required Info
Include with your application a current and detailed resume.
- Submitting Application
Send your application, registration fee, and official transcripts to: YIEP, 567 Cedarhill Road, Far Rockaway, New York 11691
PLEASE NOTE: REGISTRATION AND FAFSA APPLICATION
MUST BE COMPLETED AT LEAST 30-45 DAYS PRIOR TO THE BEGINNING OF CLASS
FOR EXCEPTIONS PLEASE CONTACT
YIEP AT E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org PHONE: 917-209-8204